The Bulloch County Board of Education will hold the regular monthly meeting this afternoon (Thursday, June 12) in the Central Office Board Room in the Williams James Educational Complex on Williams Road.
Items on the old business agenda for the regular meeting include consideration of a proposal for Follett Destiny Asset Manager Add-On, painting and floor covering bids, student handbook printing bids and renewal of the MAP Renewal proposal for 2015.
In other business the board will discuss a picture agreement with LaRita and Company, Savannah Volleyball Officials Association Agreement, Southern Eagle Football Officials Association agreement, surplus equipment and 2014 April Financial Report.
Items to be placed on the table include: Allied Instructional Services Contract; Facilities Rental Agreement with Headstart; Facilities Rental Agreement with Cedarwood, and; approval of the tentative FY15 Budget.
Today's meeting gets underway at 6:30 p.m. and is open to the public to attend and participate.
Prior to the regular meeting the Board will host a Georgia Forestry Association Student Recognition reception at 6 p.m.
BULLOCH COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
WILLIAM JAMES EDUCATIONAL COMPLEX
CENTRAL OFFICE BOARD ROOM
JUNE 12, 2014
6:00 Georgia Forestry Association Student Recognition Reception
Please turn off all cellphones
CALL TO ORDER
MOMENT OF SILENCE/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Student Recognition – Ms. Donna Clifton, Southeast Bulloch High School Principal
September 12, 2014 Board Meeting - Reschedule
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
A. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
B. OLD BUSINESS
1. Proposal for Follett Destiny Asset Manager Add-On
2. Painting and Floor Covering Bids
3. Student Handbook Printing Bids
4. GLISI 2014-2015 – (Renewal)
5. MAP Renewal Proposal for 2015 – (Renewal)
C. NEW BUSINESS – CONSENT AGENDA
1. LaRita and Company Picture Agreements with SES, NES, SZ, JPB, PES, MLES, BES, MCE, WJMS
2. Savannah Volleyball Officials Association Agreement with SEBH & SHS
3. Southern Eagle Football Officials Association Agreement with WJMS, LCMS, SEBM PMHS, SHS, SEBH
4. Surplus: Lot#335 LCE; #336 PES; #337 School Nutrition; #338 CTAE SEBH
5. Board Minutes: May 8, 2014 Regular Session
May 13, 2014 Special Session
May 22, 2014 Work Session
6. Board Member Payroll for May 2014
7. 2014 April Financial Report
NEW BUSINESS – TO BE PLACED ON THE TABLE
8. Allied Instructional Services Contract
9. Facilities Rental Agreement with Headstart
10. Facilities Rental Agreement with Cedarwood
11. Tentative FY15 Budget Approval
D. EXECUTIVE SESSION